Friday 10 June 2011

boundaryless and crumple up

My fingers have always brought something new to my apple keyboard.  After some nasty stinky green onions smell, here comes toxic ugly nails.

First, congrats to Andy and Sharon who will be tying the knot over this weekend and to make myself a pretty guest, I decided to paint my nails.

I chose the Lychee something colour from a Dior shade and used RMK base and top coat, and of course, it is not always the best idea for your baby to paint your nails with toxic chemicals, but I can just never get over with the idea of wearing dress sandals or peep toes without having your nails painted!  It feels like you're displaying your beige colour granny bra straps while wearing a sexy tube dress.

Of course the most ultimate, easy way to have your nails look sexy is to get a gel nail done, but that's even worse than keeping removable nail polish on for 2 days.  Well I do miss gel nail but again, it is not such a good idea to suffocate your nails with those glue looking chemicals on for more than a month!

So here I tried my very best to bend down and paint my toes; in fact, it looks acceptable -- because you are seriously looking it from afar and of course, you would not see the colour have actually went "out of bound".......... what's bad is the finger nails.

I think it should happen to most people, that you can actually paint your toe nails with your right hand (talking about if you're right handed); but when you try to paint your right hand, you need to use your left hand... now here comes the problem.

Nail colour on the right hand -- boundaryless

And when you are confident that your left hand should look perfectly fine, and tried to take a nice picture with your GF2, you messed it up when you try to switch to a zoom lens for better result...

Nails colour the left hand -- crumple up


The lucky part is, and I was smart enough, that I chose a sparkly shade (which is perfect nail colours for people who have poor painting skills AND with no patience like me)!

And I'm sure all these was for a good cause -- to force myself to clean off these ugly nail colours asap after the wedding!

click on the image to get a larger size so that everyone can see how "out of bound" and "crumple up" it is... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment